SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a white 2001 Volvo S80 T6 ASR, and am looking for someone to take over my lease.<P>The S80 is fully loaded, and retailed for $45,500, brand new. My lease payments are $593.42 per month. The lease was 36 months in length, and I have approximately 18 months left.<P>This Volvo is white in color, has tinted windows, has Arakis 17" wheels and original Michilin tires, has the Geartronic transmition, 200-watt 4-disc CD/sound system, heated seats, cold and warm packages. The car has 16,300 miles, and is in excellent condition. Has been garage kept.<P>Please call Christopher at 214-417-7808 if interested.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spechris:<BR><B>I have a white 2001 Volvo S80 T6 ASR, and am looking for someone to take over my lease.<P>The S80 is fully loaded, and retailed for $45,500, brand new. My lease payments are $593.42 per month. The lease was 36 months in length, and I have approximately 18 months left.<P>This Volvo is white in color, has tinted windows, has Arakis 17" wheels and original Michilin tires, has the Geartronic transmition, 200-watt 4-disc CD/sound system, heated seats, cold and warm packages. The car has 16,300 miles, and is in excellent condition. Has been garage kept.<P>Please call Christopher at 214-417-7808 if interested.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Christopher,<P>your payments are not bad for the equipment that you have in the T-6. But I thought that Volvo Finance (I assume that is the bank you are leasing through) did not allow "lease takeovers"...last time I tried to do this they told me that the customer cannot just take over the lease but will have to apply and start all over. That killed two potential deals for me. I hope they have changed...<P>Yannis<P>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're correct, Volvo will not simply allow someone to take over a lease. However, if I find someone qualified, then the contact can be signed over to that individual or corporation. And that's what I'm trying to do, find someone qualified to take over my contract as is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts