SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exceptional Rare Find<br>Originally a CA car<br>122k<br>High Pressure Turbo w the T5 sports package.<br>Comes with Volvo cross bars<br>New tires in December<br>Bluish Green Exterior; Beige Cloth Interior - both in excellent shape<br>Spent only 2 years in New England - no rust<br>Rear brakes will need replacing within 6k-10k<br>Timing belt / pump recently done just before 120k<br>Always fully synthetic oil<br>Will attempt to post pictures soon<p>$9000 OBO<p>Response to the below posts:<br>I realize its not a European spec car. I do believe however that only about 4-5% of the V70s coming into the USA had manuals and only for a few select years of this model. Likely even less when you consider its a T5. Then factor in the number either crashed or are loved and not for sale.. and they become exceedingly hard to find. I personally prefer the T5 edition over the R edition as I (PERSONALLY) find many of the R's styles to be cosmetically ugly such as the dash colors/luminance etc. I also dislike having black interior as its high maintenance in terms of cleaning... <p><i>Modified by nathand at 1:22 PM 5-6-2009</i><p><br><i>Modified by nathand at 1:29 PM 5-6-2009</i><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by nathand at 1:34 PM 5-6-2009</i>

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Re: 2001 V70 T5M (T5 Manual) Wagon RARE (nathand)

color, pictures?<br>For how long you had this car?<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by Papa_Kirlo at 12:30 PM 5-5-2009</i>

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Re: 2001 V70 T5M (T5 Manual) Wagon RARE (nathand)

what movie was it in?<p>FYI if you bought it from someone who told you that story you were probably misled. There would be no way to get an overseas-spec T5 street legal (emissions etc) here without spending a good amount of dough. They did import a fair number of them here meeting us-specifications though.<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts