SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! 2001 v70 T5m cypress green low miles!

2001 v70 T5 Manual 104K mi $5000
Wichita, Kansas
Text or call @ Three one 6 Three 0 5 9 Seven One Nine

This car is mint! Clean title, Volvo technician owned and maintained. Very rare, only around 200 total ever imported. Color code 447, Cypress Green only available in the T5 trim. Does not need a single thing. All maintenance during my ownership is up to date. No records, I am the third owner and most were done before I owned it. I just replaced the timing belt with seals and the OEM water pump. Many new parts to not worry about!

New:
OEM Timing belt with cam seals
OEM Water Pump
Front struts (sachs)
Lower control arms
Both upper strut mounts/spring seats
Both front and rear sway links
Forge high flow CBV
Turbo valve lines
PCV still has plenty of vacuum

Drives like a dream and pulls hard especially in the cold months. Does not use any oil. Had a catless downpipe on for awhile, checked turbo end play while swapping and it is still tight. Garaged it's whole life, the paint is immaculate as you can tell from the pictures. Will have new side turn signals here in a couple days, the old lenses came off. Let me know if you have any questions, priced to sell. I do not drive it, it stays in the garage these days so arrangements will need to be made. Serious offers only. Needs to go to a good home. I will throw in some new Volvo floor mats on me, these are a pretty worn ($150).

See google album for all pics https://photos.app.goo.gl/hYpQgCE7B5pUh6m28

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo v70 Volvo cars

*Edited for JRL's info, ya learn something every day. :)

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
No climate package in KS???!!!
They made T5Ms in 2002-2003-2004-2005 and 2006 (albeit not may).
Nice looking and low miles
GLWTS

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Love that green, nice car!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
this is sold AFAIK, someone getting it Thursday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My first Volvo and a great car it is. I've been looking for a 5 speed manual wagon for a while. This one came up close, about 250 miles away. The owner really knew Volvos. Its back in Oklahoma now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts