SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my 2001 V70 T5M took the big vacation and will not be put back together, I am parting it out. Front end wiped out. No airbags deployed because hit at low speed above bumper beam. Drove from crash. It has XC70 black leather seats with child booster. Door trim panels are black cloth. All metal survived aft of fenders and left fender is usable. No moon roof. Colour code 449. I'm keeping engine, engine bay wiring harness, pedal assy, clutch system. All other things up for sell. Let me know what you need. Located in SE Michigan.

·
Registered
57 Posts
How much for the seats? Pics?
Rear spoiler?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much for the seats? Pics?
Rear spoiler?
Spoiler is already gone. $75 for each front seat and 150 for rear seats. Meaning if you want all of them it would be 300. I will get pictures tomorrow when it is light out. I can possibly help with delivery if you are willing to pay something for fuel. I could drive up to Oakville on Tuesday morning. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Condition of turbo? and how much you want for the turbo? Also Im pretty sure its a 16t right?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The radiator took a slight hit and I do not think it is viable. I am thinking of sending it to recycle if it stops raining around here and dries out.

·
Registered
305 Posts
picsss! pweeze

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will pull it out the garage tomorrow in the day light and post up the pictures. It is dark now and the pics would not come out so well.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got home late today so the pictures did not come out so good because it was getting dark but here they are:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
So 16t turbo sold? If not PM me.

·
Registered
305 Posts
size on pegs?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Hey, still have the airbox?