SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My family's junkyard got a 2001 V70 T5. Silver, black leather interior, 17" wheels, etc etc. Hit in the right front fender, airbags deployed. Bumper, right front fender, right headlight, right wheel/suspension, all no good.

Engine DOES run. It has ~131k. I can get a video of it running. Although I am hesitant to take it to high RPMs because the upper engine mount appears to be bad, and no telling if the lower engine mounts are shot. But it doesn't knock, tap (other than normal volvo valvetrain sounds), or smoke.
**UPDATE** Engine/Trans no longer pending sale (to my knowledge). Email or PM me for more info.

The car is located in Gettysburg, PA. I am helping dismantle/sell this car as help to my family's business. So I am doing it all in my free time. So I'd prefer a local pick up for as much as possible. But shipping could be arranged through the company. Best way to contact me is honestly to email me (my PMs are all goofy on SS), You can reach me at [email protected] just be sure to include "V70" in the title.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Do the back seats have the built in boosters?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Email sent!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually just picked a 2001 V70 T5 with the same color combination, but with only 39k miles. I am looking for the rear retractable cargo cover. I also might be interested in the rims, what kind of shape are they in and is the passenger front one damaged? Lastly does there happen to be a rear cargo mat available? Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I also wanted to add does the car have the center console coin holder with mounting bracket (I believe under the armrest)?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also wanted to add does the car have the center console coin holder with mounting bracket (I believe under the armrest)?
It doesn't have the coin holder.

All emails replied to. Thank you all for your time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts