SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

So i am trying to decide exactly what I want to do with this beauty. Half considering putting some work into it and keeping it, or I will part it out for you guys! (Unless someone wants to buy it as is!)

Background:

I bought this car on the sole fact it was a good deal, and it drove impressively well! It is a 2001 V70 2.4 LPT Automatic with only 96,600 miles on it! The car runs and drives fine honestly, I drove it about 50 miles around and back home once I bought it, it preformed very impressively, and from what I can tell the transmission is starting to have some issues (it hunts a little for gears) but the shifts are clean and crisp with no slams or bangs. The car needs a brake booster, but stops just fine but you hear the hiss from the pedal. It has a super clean and nearly flawless Charcoal interior, roof rails, brand new yokahama tires, and is in awesome condition. The engine runs smooth and the turbo pulls hard. I have attached some pictures. If you are interested in possibly buying parts please post in here, and if you are interested in buying it as is please feel free to PM me and I will pass along my cell number.

Photos are below and car is located in Arlington, VA.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is sold!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts