SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INFO:<p>First year of use: 2002<br>CA title: CLEAN<br>Color: TEAL METALLIC<br>Int color: BEIGE<br>Milage: 84.500<br>Service book: YES<br>Number of owners: 2<br>Economy: 32 MPG HWY / 23.5 MPG CITY<br>Range: 600+ MILES / TANK<p>Equipment: <p>STEREO: Cassette, AM/FM, CD player - GREAT SOUND!<br>GPS with SD slot for MP3 or Movies<br>Cruise Control<br>Memory electric seats with heat<br>Winter package<br>AC / ECC, two zone<br>ASP<br>On board Computer<br>External temperature<br>17" OEM Thor Rims<br>Pirelli P6 tires<br>Folding rear seats<br>Electric rear headrest fold<br>Auto-dim rearview mirror<br>Electric rearview mirrors with lights<br>4x electric windows<br>Comfort package<p>I bought this car little while back and love it! I would keep it, but I am planning a move back to Sweden now and I am unwilling to ship the car due to expenses of such. I recently added some nice OEM wheels to the car to update the look some. Car looks very nice!<p>Solid car that has no problems at all. Strong turbo and overall fun to drive. Only used OEM VOLVO parts and the 82.500 service was done about 2.5 weeks ago at 81.785 miles. I had a good friend that flew from Sweden to the West Coast for a 2 week road-trip which was fantastic. We used the S80 and it was completely trouble free. Very reliable! Average MPG 28.7 through about 3000 miles.<p>I have the clean title in hand and will be leaving the country on the 1st of September. I would like to use the car until then.<p>Come check it out, located in CA - 90066 or I can have a mechanic inspect it for you at your request and expense. Willing to drive the car up to 800 miles from LA for GAS reimbursement and a flight back to LA.<p>There is no trouble at all with this car except the driver side fog light has a crack in it and a door ding or two.<p>Brakes are in good shape<br>Tires 70% front and 45% rear<br>No rips or tears in leather<p>This is a SOLID S80 T6 that has been well cared for!<p>Please call for information and email me for pictures!<p>310.751.4615 / EDWARD<br>[email protected]<p><br>

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<A HREF="http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/1294354261.html" TARGET="_blank">http://losangeles.craigslist.o....html</A><p>A couple photos... email me for nice high quality photos!<p>Thanks

·
Registered
450 Posts
has there been paint work? looks like the front driver door is a completely different shade in both photos showing it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts