SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 C70 Convertible OE T5M Silver/Black 89.7k Tasteful mods. Bay Area, CA

• Name: Ken L. (PM me please for any questions, comments, and etc.)
• Make/Model: Volvo C70 Convertible T5M
• Year: 2001
• Mileage: 89.7k
• Color: Mystic Silver repainted to Mercedes Iridium Silver
• Transmission: Manual 5-Speed
• Condition: Excellent condition. Rear window has been reglued, doesn’t look its best.
• Options: In-dash 3 disc, dolby premium sound, OE 3-piece Euro carbon fiber trim
• Selling Price: $9,500 or best offer, I'm listening. =)

• Modifications: BSR softloader included but has been on stock program. Eibach springs, IPD sway bars, IPD Poly upper bushing, OE strut tower bar, 18” Pegs refinished to anthracite/bronze. OE blue engine covers. 04 Tail lights, LEDs interior and exterior, 6k HID low and fogs.

• Accident history: Was recently hit on the passenger door while it was parked in front of my house. Repaired and paid extra to have it repainted at this time by Franklin Autobody San Francisco. FYI, a repaint was not needed due to accident. It was an opportunity to freshen up the car while it was in the shop. Owner of the shop is a friend of mine, so i paid extra to have it done. Only repair that was needed was a new door skin which they put in another door vs. repair. It holds a clean title.

• Maintenance history: Previously owned by factory tech and enthusiast at Carlsen Volvo. I’ve done my own oil changes every 3~5k miles

• Service history: No real issues or service was ever required by this car other than the norm. Timing belt, water pump done at approx. 80k. The only negative I can think of is its still on the original ETM.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Tasteful mods??? Care to explain how a fart can is tasteful?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Nice car. Glws!
Dan

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the concerns....HKS carbon ti exhaust, its not for everyone. New top is going on this week.

·
Registered
615 Posts
OP is sorry he didn't prescribe to your version of "taste".......................................................................
Really? Like I'm the only one who doesn't consider coffee can sized exhaust tasteful!?

·
Registered
615 Posts
It would look more at home on a riced out civic but to each their own.....
My sentiments exactly, I wasn't trying to bash the OP but rather to question the tasteful mods line of his ad. If he likes it that's fine but most European car owners won't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts