SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm parting an 01 C70 convertible. I bought it as a donor car for a manual swap. Engine seems to be seized up, it's completely dry, I haven't found any fluid of any sort in the engine yet haha. Just got it, so I haven't really begin taking it apart yet. Pros are that is has a fully functioning SC-901 with code. Rare olive green, showing some rust on the lower rocker panels, but the body panels seem to be pretty straight. Interior is decent. The top doesn't really work, but all the electrical doo-dads seem to work so far. If I find anything that doesn't work, I'll update it here. Wheels are in reasonable shape, and the tires are two different kinds, but have good tread on them.

Things I'm planning on keeping: Entire manual swap, trunk lid, wood trim.

Pretty much everything else is up for grabs. Fair warning, I'm pretty much a novice mechanic, the learning is slow going, but I'm enjoying every minute of it!! Bottom line is, if you want a part that's a bit harder to pull for someone like me, give me a little time to figure it out haha. This is just one big learning process for me.

Volvo C70 by Logan Abner, on Flickr

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·