SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this in. 2000 C70 HPT Manual convertible, yes i have two verts that are both manual in my garage now :)

Let me know what you are interested in while i tear into this car. engine and transmission stuff are not for sale right now. interior stuff is available so let me know what you need, want or interested in.

Alot of stuff is going into the trash. So if you want it, you pay shipping and paypal fees.

Shipping will be usps and i will be using their flat rate boxes when ever possible. I will ship stuff out as soon as possible and as soon as a proper box becomes available.

Here are the pictures of the vehicle.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Do you happen to have a working electric antenna?

Also, just out of curiosity, which dash top do you have? With center channel speaker or without?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Steve, how clean is the trunk lock and what's your price plus shipping for it? I believe they're the same piece on coupe and convertible.

I'm talking about #12 here.

These have a tendency to crack over time and then you get a "trunk not closed" warning light on the dash even though it is closed. This also causes the alarm to fail to set.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
looking for the center console top (wood trimmed) if its in good condition and is the brown walnut looking trim.

Gary

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Did it have the map pocket under the glovebox? I need the rubber mat in there. :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
What are you planning to do with the rear half Steve? I really want that trunk lock. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts