SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the way home from work and had a truck turn left right in front of me at the last second. I was doing about 35. Air bags went off. It flipped the truck. Brand new 16 year old driver.

RIP volvo. This was pretty much my dream car.

For some reason I cannot post attachments though.... Kinda makes this post a lot less meaningful lol

·
Registered
808 Posts
I was on the way home from work and had a truck turn left right in front of me at the last second. I was doing about 35. Air bags went off. It flipped the truck. Brand new 16 year old driver.

RIP volvo. This was pretty much my dream car.

For some reason I cannot post attachments though.... Kinda makes this post a lot less meaningful lol
Glad to hear that you're ok and that the Volvo did it's job to protect you, how was the other driver? Sorry to hear about a 2000R gone, is the insurance company taking it or are you able to salvage any parts off of it?

To post photos, you must first upload them to Photobucket or a comparable hosting site.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
We've lost two Volvos to 16 year old boys on their way to school. That is why we will only drive Volvos!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yep, pretty good hit there

·
Registered
522 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
The worst part is, that retard kid driving some pos truck with probably be like " yeah it was just a Volvo wagon" without knowing the rarity of the car/color.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah what a rare looker you had there! Beautiful color combo with rims to match. But the car did it's job well and u were safe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts