SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out 167k V70R.

Interior is charcoal and 95% out of the car already. Stored indoors.

Complete set of seats. These are the charcoal grey with Alcantara centers. In very nice shape. Includes back seats and bolsters. Rear seats have cargo net, never used. Asking $600.

Charcoal grey carpet set. Nice shape. asking $100 shipped.

Aluminum console/dash trim. All three pieces in decent shape. - $140 shipped.

V70R bumper cover. Black. No major damage, some scuffing on the bottom. - $200.
Rear bumper cover. Black. Light scuffs on top, repainted 2 years ago - $100.

17” anthracite satellites with continental DWS tires. Dealer installed by previous owner. some curb rash, nothing too drastic. SOLD

IPD grille - great shape - $125 shipped.

R Door panels - Passenger front and rear, drivers' rear. $50/per + shipping.
R Gauge cluster - $100

Trunk spoiler with brackets - $100

Green Injectors - SOLD
19T - $200

Also have a set of ABMs, with black corners: driver's side has a chip. $250 + shipping, pic below.

Have brake brackets and various other pieces, make me an offer. Will be adding some things to this post as I go.

Large stuff can be delivered to Chicagoland or a bit farther for gas money.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Where are pics? We want to see that glory.
Is aluminum trim really R specific? I have seen diesel volvos and even XC volvos with aluminum trim.
Prices are pretty high but yeah, we all know value of R parts. If shape is decent, prices could go even higher.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are pics? We want to see that glory.
Is aluminum trim really R specific? I have seen diesel volvos and even XC volvos with aluminum trim.
You want anything in particular? my understanding is that the silvered aluminum trim was an R thing that people have transplanted, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Folks want to see what you're selling. It's impossible to tell condition of items without pictures.

You want anything in particular? my understanding is that the silvered aluminum trim was an R thing that people have transplanted, but I could be wrong.
I think you're wrong. I have seen base model volvos with aluminum and R with walnut so it was simply buyer's choices and needs.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Folks want to see what you're selling. It's impossible to tell condition of items without pictures.
Also, I would recommend you look at literally every other single post with multiple part out items in it. Remarkably devoid of photos.

I'll send pictures of stuff if asked, it's not hard. Appreciate your input.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Dolby dash speaker cover? Also, yes, the aluminum trim only came on V70R's in the US (black walnut was also an option).

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dolby dash speaker cover? Also, yes, the aluminum trim only came on V70R's in the US (black walnut was also an option).
I do have that in charcoal, the dash is still in the car and I was considering selling that as a complete unit. Hadn't made a decision on price as of yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts