• 115,500 miles
• Nautic Blue with Graphite interior
• 3rd row seat and cargo cover
• Homelink visor
• 2000 V70R seats and V70R door panels
• TME lowering springs; Koni adjustable front shocks, Euro V70R rear Nivomats
• 17” wheels with Conti DWS tires

Price: $7,500 obo

I am selling my ’00 V70 XC SE and as typical with my project cars, many parts were replaced, serviced and upgraded. I purchased the car a little over two years ago from JRL with 107k miles on it. I've taken it up a few notches from the typical "JRL" Gen 1. The majority of service work was performed between 111-113k. I have the service records from 47,273 to present.

Would like to see this go to a Volvo family who will enjoy this really nice V70 XC. Serious inquiries only please.

The overall condition of the XC is very good. The paint is pretty good for the age, the hood shows the most wear. Interior looks excellent. I replaced worn looking switches, steering wheel and shift knob. She drives very nice and is an ideal cruiser/commuter. The 16T with the ARD tune gives it sufficient momentum. I am selling because she sits, as you can tell from the lack of mileage plus I would like to find a manual replacement.

I have the XC springs and new XC front shocks and new rear Nivomats that could be included into the deal, if someone wanted to raise it back up. The original SE the wood steering wheel and shift knob could also be included in the deal. Original 16” SE wheels could also be included in the deal.

The original XC graphite leather seats are in excellent condition. The rear seat has the child boosters. I plan to sell these separately but if someone doesn't want the R interior, which is in great shape, we can discuss.

The only “issues” I have with the XC are, rear passenger lights don’t work, rear hatch area does work. Installed LEDs, which didn’t work, and when I reinstalled the OEM bulbs they wouldn’t light – I have not, figured out why. There is a very random issue with starting the car whereby it will turn over but not fire, remove the key and reinsert and it starts. Fuel pump checked out with plenty of pressure and a new antenna ring was installed. Dealer thinks it may be the key itself. I have no concerns with driving the XC long distance. Key has a new remote case and buttons.

Based on my folder, the majority of receipts total $9,962.24 in parts alone, Volvo service costs are separate and captured in the receipts. I probably forgot a few things but the bulk is below. Ask me questions if you want.

Here are some notable items:
• All fluids flushed and fresh (rear dif, angle gear, brakes, power steering, coolant)
• New cabin air filter
• New fuel filter
• New front A-arms, tie rods, end links, drive shafts (basically a new front suspension)
• New timing belt and water pump
• New sum o-rings, cam seals and valve cover gasket
• New iPD coil packs and spark plugs
• New motor mounts
• New antenna ring
• New heater core
• New 2000 V70R rear mufflers
• New 2000 V70R leather steering wheel
• New 2000 V70R leather shift knob
• New 2004 C70 Jewel headlights with Xpel protection
• New EST AWD downpipe
• New 16T from Volvo with ARD tune
• New exterior A-pilar trim molding
• New roof rail trim molding (uninstalled)
• New front and rear brakes (rotors and pads)
• Koni adjustable front shocks, euro V70R rear Nivomats
• IPD front and rear sway bars and HD end links
• IPD braided steel brake lines
• 2004 S60R manifold
• 2000 V70R seats
• 2000 V70R cluster & trim rings
• Euro aspherical mirrors
• Colorado Drive Shaft propeller shaft
• ViVA Performance TME lowering springs
• SAMCO hoses
• K&N air filter
• Fresh vacuum lines
• New DieHard Gold battery
• Kenwood 6890 with Garmin Navigation, iPod connector in the center console; 10” Kicker sub with 600watt Kenwood amp.
• Polk Audio DXi 6500 front door speakers
• Rockford Fosgate Prime R1652-S 6-3/4" rear doors
• Sensolutions Reverse camera; good low light visibility
• Curt hitch with 2” adapter for larger bike racks. I used this for our Thule Revolver bike rack, not for towing.
• New driver's door switch pack and mirror adjuster

Interior Picts:

Exterior picts:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Hey Chris, you have several pictures where your plate isn't whited out. Didin't know if you wanted it blocked or not.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Chris
This is a beautiful, well priced car! Very well done; if only I could justify just one more... GLWS!
Dan

·
Registered
138 Posts
Great looking car! Want to trade for my 1998 T5m with 114k?

·
Registered
572 Posts
want to sell yours out right to me?

Beautiful car! Wish I could use something like that as a DD - what kind of MPG are you experiencing? (I know you did say it sits...)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Pm sent. Nice ride there...

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
want to sell yours out right to me?

Beautiful car! Wish I could use something like that as a DD - what kind of MPG are you experiencing? (I know you did say it sits...)
Thanks guys.

DC Metro stop and go, I get about 20. Highway she will get about 25mpg, best I was able to get was 27 following the speed limit from VA to PA.

Other items:
It is also hardwired for a Valentine One. I can include that in the deal. The V1 conflicts with the Volvo's City Safe laser so I don't use it in the S60

Set of 16" T5 Perfo wheels with Michelin IceX2 snow tires used one season are also available.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Grrrr.

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Wow, just stunning Chris. Are the mirrors a different color or is that a brushed metallic look?

I wish I needed another car because this would be it. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Chris, just buy my transmission like we said! :)

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After the experience with my '98 V70 T5M project for swedespeed I know it would be fun but don't want to go there again.

Wow, just stunning Chris. Are the mirrors a different color or is that a brushed metallic look?

I wish I needed another car because this would be it. Good luck with the sale!
aluminum look covers. I have the original Nautic Blue covers that will go with the car. I also have a 12oz couple spray cans of Nautic Blue to go with the XC.

Chris, just buy my transmission like we said! :)
Thanks for the encouragement Kevin - if I only had the time. :)

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The typical Gen 1 issues were addressed:

111,191 - PCV service [December 6, 2011]
74,214 - ABS control module replaced [June 3, 2008]
66,402 - Angle gear assembly replaced [October 3, 2007]
47,600 - Throttle module replaced [February 7, 2006]

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*** sold ***

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Really a no-brainer for someone looking for a car. Congrats Chris!

·
Registered
633 Posts
:thumbup: :biggrinsanta:

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Someone in the Northeast. He/she can respond if they so choose.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts