SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Swedespeeders! I'm known on the S60 board, but not here. I sold my S60 for a 2000 V70 SE. It's got 245k on the clock. Nothing wrong with it at all. It does need brakes quite badly, but I'll get them done soon.
It's Forest Green with tan leather. It's been coddled by an older gentleman since 2012. It's got complete service records and I got a super deal on it. Everything is okay on it, I'll soon be installing IPD endlinks, engine mounts and a strut tower brace. Possibly a grill eventually, oh and certainly a resonator delete. I may also swap in better headlights.

Any P80 Chassis owners have any advice for me, things I should keep in mind or watch out for?

Here she is!

·
Registered
17,316 Posts
Add fog lights and an XC grille to spruce up the front end and xc mudflaps in the rear to keep your bumper free of dirt

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Change the tranny fluid and monitor the shifting
This is the first year for the 5 speed and it can have issues to say the least

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't aware of that, Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Seth I bought the same car with 310k kms in silver. Love it. Engine revs smoothly and decent torque but shifts like crap. Looking fwd for my first bumper to bumper inspection at a local indie volvo garage. Hope it's just the ATF and not the clutch pads.

Kinda want a manual though. There's a lot this NA D5 can do with proper shifting. Kept up with a Carrera 2 on the highway over the weekend

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts