SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out a Silver 2000 V70 R, 208k on the car, everything in the car worked great minus an evap light and bad alternator, but it needed some body work, sat for too long, and now I can't find the title so I'm parting it out.

I'm keeping the following for my car:

Aluminum Trim, Door Panels, Green Injectors,

Everything else is up for grabs: Engine, Transmission, Angle Gear, Satellites etc. PM me or post here with requests, etc.

SOLD:

19T

·
Registered
283 Posts
Parting out a Silver 2000 V70 R, 208k on the car, everything in the car worked great minus an evap light and bad alternator, but it needed some body work, sat for too long, and now I can't find the title so I'm parting it out.

Everything else is up for grabs: Engine, Transmission, Angle Gear, Satellites, 302 brackets, 19T, etc. PM me or post here with requests, etc.
Location? Shipping?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
What size satellites do you have?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Pm'd on the 19t

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Got sunroof control module and motor? and shifter assembly?

·
Registered
195 Posts
assuming this had the stock downpipe on it? if not i would be interested in the aftermarket one. also does the center dash speaker work? i'd be interested in that also

·
Registered
72 Posts
I need the front door lock actuators if they are the same for 98 v70R, and the plastic grilles around the foglights.

Everything else is up for grabs: Engine, Transmission, Angle Gear, Satellites etc. PM me or post here with requests, etc.

SOLD:

19T (Pending)
302 Brackets

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.