SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not my VR but it is a good friend of mine's. Ive seen it in person many times and it really is a beautiful car! He recently got into a small fender bender (literally "Fender" bender) and the insurance company totaled it. He decided to buy it back and fix it up and drive on a rebuilt title, however he eventually changed his mind and decided to pursue other Volvo interests. It is a very well taken care of vehicle and he has been a Volvo enthusiast nearly all his life! Get all the details here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272004632805?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

This car is so beautiful and really doesn't need that much work. Ive even thought of buying it myself just to keep it local!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Are we looking at the same posting? It's a beautiful car ... from the right side. Doesn't need much work?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are we looking at the same posting? It's a beautiful car ... from the right side. Doesn't need much work?
A fender and a headlight is pretty easy stuff.. Doesn't take a professional to do that stuff. That's just me though. Everyone's mechanical skills are at different levels. Maybe I should have rephrased my comment.. it WAS a beautiful car.. now its beautiful from the right side like you said. But any ol' P80 fender will do just fine. Might be a bit more difficult to get the color matched just right, but definitely do-able non-the-less.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Looks like some extreme weight savings measures

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
the hood is ruined too with 1st gen clearbra that has dried out and will have to be peeled off inches at a time....if you thought removing wallpaper was bad you ain't seen nothing yet!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the hood is ruined too with 1st gen clearbra that has dried out and will have to be peeled off inches at a time....if you thought removing wallpaper was bad you ain't seen nothing yet!
Ya that "clear" bra has been buggin him for a long time! Find someone with a paint shop and repaint the hood while youre at it!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got about a day left to bid on this baby! Someone's bringing it home soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts