SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this isn't a real Volvo and not worthy of a post on our beloved site (you'll notice I refuse to include it in my profile), but I have sunk a ton of money in this car and know that it would make someone a great little commuter car. Is this worth $3,250 to anyone w/ a kid going to school or smethng?<br>-Here's the deal...ALL SERVICE perfomed @ Volvo of Tampa or Nemith Volvo where it was sold new. My wife is a safety psycho and refuses to let me or my cronies tinker. I dare to think of what else can go wrong here:<br>-new passenger side airbag smethng installed for over $800 in Tampa ) 09/06<br>-new oem motor mounts 11/06<br>-new oxygen sensor 04/07<br>-new speed sensor 08/07<br>-new radiator 11/07<br>-shop foreman went through entire steering rack, did new seals 11/07<br>-new volvo radiator hose(278f'n bucks)02/08<br>something w/ ac $578 this summer etc.<p>There are tons of other things, I have a stack of service receipts that come w/ car from franchised dealer. I bought car for my wife in '06 w/ 31kmiles and we have maintained since then; synthetic every 3,000k. <p>Car IS NOT an ASR vehicle. Climate pckg. and Alpine six disc stop...merlot w/ alloys looks good. Our toddler personalized the back seat w/ crayola and I have been to busy to attempt to clean.-My haste is your gain but I honestly think this car will always carry the smell of crayons like connolly to a jaguar.<br>-This has been a great little car for our family and I only offer it here 'cause I have faith in it mechanically and am ashamed to admit that i sometimes really enjoy the pick-up in that mitsubishi 1.9T. -Incidentally car is awesome on gas.<br>thanks <br>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts