SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$10K

Its a Rare Intense Blue Sport 24v 4x4, Auto, 71k miles, Edge Juice with Attitude, Banks Wastegate, Banks 4 inch exhaust. always well maintained (and really only driven in the winter bah) it is clean, only issues are a "gouge" in the paint on a tailgate from the cap that was on it at one time, and some scratches, and dents in the box due to lack of a bedliner

As it looks now:

When i first got it: running boards will be included, but, cap was sold(1 week after i bought it lol), and also the confederate flag plate that says "Id rather be Cummin' then Strokin" that was on it at purchase also is gone as im not a racist ass *******...

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was just wondering if this had ever sold.

Can you send me some underbody shots, underhood shots, and pics of the frame near the rear motor mounts? Interior pics? Is it cloth or leather?

Hows the dash? Cracks? Interior rattles, etc?

Any rust or corrosion issues? How much was it driven in the snow?

I'm actually looking for a tow vehicle for the laser and this would be perfect....Ive got my eyes on an '06 dually in bright blue but it's a gasser so.....I usually buy ford trucks but they don't have a bright blue.

·
Registered
2002 C70 Coupe
663 Posts
Re: (94850tx)

Hey, has this sold? I just might have someone interested. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I don't think so...I keep asking for more photos and never get them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.