·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Forget the wheels, wheres the car?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol...Omaha Nebraska. I'm a sales rep there and we are DESPERATELY trying to get it off of lease instead of it going to Volvo's auction.

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Those are too nice to run as winters! Why didn't he go with the 19" P* winter wheels? Would love these but shipping and the fact that they are studded are deal breakers.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We were actually able to get a much better deal on the 20" package at the time believe it or not. He's ALWAYS gotten studded and never had any problems with them.

Happy to pass along any offers, you're welcome to include shipping in your offer as well.

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
We were actually able to get a much better deal on the 20" package at the time believe it or not. He's ALWAYS gotten studded and never had any problems with them.

Happy to pass along any offers, you're welcome to include shipping in your offer as well.
Let me see if I end up buying the P* I'm looking at. If you still have them, I may make an offer.

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
I'd make an offer on just the rims :)

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
I am looking for a set of black 20-inch wheels for my son's S60CC. These would look great on it or my S90! Don't believe studs a legal here in VA. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts