SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale!! Sold our Volvo and have rims made just for Volvo. Perfect fit, excellent condition.
These are brand new Savini wheels in satin black. Wrapped in Pirelli tires with only 10k miles. Wheels have a concave face and are 8.5 width. TPM sensors included. All wheels are mounted and balanced, just have to be put on. Were on a Volvo XC90 also fits some Ford, Lincoln, Land Rover, Alfa Romeo and Jaguar. Bolt pattern is 5x108 or 5 on 108 which is also 5x4.25 or 5 on 4.25. No longer have the SUV so need to sell the rims ASAP. Price is $2,250 OBO. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
pics may help a listing, also when you force someone to google the wheel they find out they can by the wheels for about $1650 so asking almost double that is a tough sale

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics may help a listing, also when you force someone to google the wheel they find out they can by the wheels for about $1650 so asking almost double that is a tough sale
I didn’t realize I hadn’t posted pics. I’m new to this forum. Will update with pics. Also it includes the tires, mounted and balanced. We paid over $4k for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts