SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part 1
I have Cooper CS4 touring tires on my V50. I got he car 14 months ago, Cooper's on it. I'm not sure how many miles were on the tires when I got it, but plently of tread let today. Recently I have noticed an increase in road noise. Does anyone else have/have had Cooper tires and noticed the increase in noise with use.

Part 2-May or may not be realated to part 1
I have also noticed recently when I am driving straight the steering wheel is cocked to the left slightly. If I let go of the wheel the car goes straight for miles, I got it aligned 2 months ago. I drove my brother's S60R on the same road and his wheel was perfectly straight. Suspension is stock except for IPD rear bar, new front rotors, steel brake lines all around. Any ideas are much appreciated!!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Re: 2 part question-tire noise/alignment (jdhartman)

Idk if u checked ur tire pressure... I had a low tire and it was pulling alot to one side .... Also check the inside of ur tires mine ended up getting warped from the harsh camber we have ....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2 part question-tire noise/alignment (jdsr917)

I checked the tires pressures yesterday, 35psi all around. I'll have to check the wheels when I get back home tomorrow. I hope to God I don't have a bent wheel!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.