SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 pairs of Oakley sunglasses and 1 pair of Oakley eyeglasses for sale. Make me a reasonable offer offer!

They are both used. Lenses not perfect but NO DEEP scratches. Frames are in great shape

Square Wire 2.0 : Spring hinges, matte silver color with black ear socks and clear nose pads.
These come with 2 sets of lenses, Ice Iridium Polarized and Fire Iridium NOT polarized. Comes with original boxes for frames and lenses as well as cloth case. Looking for 80 OBO shipped.

Half Jacket with XLJ lenses : O-matter frames, black with gold writing and "O" on temple. New black ear socks and nose pads. Come with Bronze Polarized lenses. These are the larger "XLJ" lenses and are easily removable. Looking for 60 OBO shipped.

The Square Wire case is the cylindrical carbon weave case and the Half Jacket case is the fitted one that holds extra lenses and are included.

Pictures are up.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are the real pictures. I also have two pairs of eye glasses. The silver pair are old and I don't know the name of them. The green pair are Shifter 2.0's.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Amazing
We just had a garage sale.
Among the items were about 10 pairs of sunglasses, all styles all models.
They went for $2.00 each and we still have some left
I'm not sure why you think someone would pay that kind of money for used sunglasses and being not perfect.
I'll give you 10 bucks for the pair

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Oh yeah? I love garage sales.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shifter 2.0's are no longer available

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sale pending for all 3 sets.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Amazing
We just had a garage sale.
Among the items were about 10 pairs of sunglasses, all styles all models.
They went for $2.00 each and we still have some left
I'm not sure why you think someone would pay that kind of money for used sunglasses and being not perfect.
I'll give you 10 bucks for the pair
LMAO!

Jim, stick to volvos. You know those better. And yes, his asking prices are MORE than fair.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Bobby.

Sold! For more than 2.00 a pair. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts