SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I've been doing a lot of research and I haven't been able to find any tunes for my 2012 s60 T5. I know it seems like for that year range there aren't many aftermarket parts but I was wondering if anyone has one and could give their feedback?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Eurosport tuning has the RICA tune, 2 stages, I have stage II. Not sure II is worth it as my driving doesn't really allow much heavy foot driving. I believe VIVA has the Hilton tune. Cost over $1K at least for either one. There's also the TDI Tuning Box with Bluetooth, Volvo P3 2.5L 5-Cylinder at VIVA. Only $460.00. Do a search here about that. Heard god things. Wasn't available when I did mine, so...…...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eurosport tuning has the RICA tune, 2 stages, I have stage II. Not sure II is worth it as my driving doesn't really allow much heavy foot driving. I believe VIVA has the Hilton tune. Cost over $1K at least for either one. There's also the TDI Tuning Box with Bluetooth, Volvo P3 2.5L 5-Cylinder at VIVA. Only $460.00. Do a search here about that. Heard god things. Wasn't available when I did mine, so...…...
Have you had it dynoed to see the power gains?

·
Registered
573 Posts
No, closest AWD dyno over 100 miles away. Not worth to me to set up an appt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts