SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I'm trying to earn a little money for my VCOA GRM Challenger, I need to buy some connecting rods and pistons now, as well as another B21FT crank, I need a little shot of money so I'm opening my garage, and throwing myself a Garage Sale. I'm not trying to make a million dollars, just enough to fund my engine project. Here's what I've got for sale or trade: <p>Drivetrain: <br>AW71 Automatic transmission with hydroelectric overdrive, 66k miles, will trade this transmission as well as nearly anything else I have for a good M410, or 16v cylinder head. <br>Transmission Cooler Lines <br>1 Radiator from Automatic transmission car (has internal transmission cooler) <br>Known good alternator <br>2 Power steering pumps both known good <br>1 Air Conditioning Compressor, UNK condition <br>1 AC Condenser UNK Condition <br>Several AC lines UNK Condition <br>B21FT Block <p>Interior: <br>Power Window motors for 2 and 4 doors <br>Power Window Switches, full set 4 door <br>Power Window Switches, full set 2 door <br>I have two black glove compartments with black/chrome trim in good condition <br>Black Driver's side interior panels front and rear from 2 door. <br>Black Door panels from 4 door all around. <br>1 "Turbo" steering wheel cover, very good shape <br>1 interior clock <br>1 black center console with switches <br>Assorted Black interior clips/retainers <br>A Pillar Covers (Black) <br>1 Pair Seat Belt Retractor Covers (Black) <p>Exterior: <br>I have a full set of glass minus windshield from a 1984 244. <br>As well as a full set of side windows from a 242t, not sure what year yet. <br>Front Bumper Molding Free of scratches, very good condition: <A HREF="http://www.pbase.com/image/8820048" TARGET="_blank">http://www.pbase.com/image/8820048</A> <br>2 sets of quad rectangle head lights <br>1 set of headlight bezels <br>1 “Turbo” grille <br>4 Power mirrors <br>4 Power Mirror switches <br>1 Power Mirror wiring harness <br>1 pair of front corner lenses decent shape, minor cracking <br>1 Pair of taillights will be for sale if you can provide me with a decent core (cracked lenses, otherwise intact) <p><br>Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head, help me clear out my garage and fund my VCOA Challenger!!! I'm located in the 94558 ZIP Code, and will ship practically anywhere on your dime. Email me for inquries @ [email protected] I am open to negotiations and trades, and ask anybody I've done business with, I am fair.<p>I am quite busy and have been known to post on a forum and forget about it. Please email me with any questions.<BR><BR>
[Modified by Obeharskad122s, 2:23 AM 1-8-2003]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts