SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit a crater size pothole over the weekend and my front tire (21") developed a bubble from it. I took the car in yesterday to get the tire replaced. Luckily I purchased the wheel and tire insurance. I always do for low profiles.
My car was also due for the 1st service, at least what the car was telling me, since end of Feb. I learned from other members that the 1st service is 10K miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. My car was built in Feb '18 which I didn't pick up until late May '18. I'm currently at around 7500 miles. I noticed they reset the maintenance reminder but to another year or 10K miles. Shouldn't they be able to reset for a few months instead of a full year? What if I hit 10K or come June '18 and I bring the car in and they refuse to do any free maintenance work on it because the car is not indicating it? I understand some members encountered issues where Volvo dealers refused to do maintenance even though the car is indicating it because it hasn't reached 10K or 1 year. I also read stories where other non Volvo dealers refused free maintenance because the car is not saying it's time.

What does the 1st free maintenance include?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts