SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have the first generation dual DVD RSE (with players in each headrest). I think they were 2007-8 and they have controls that look like this

I cannot find the user manual anywhere online. Does anyone have one?
The main reason I am looking for one is that I want to get the FM transmitter power working.
The 2 FM transmitters are plugged in correctly but are not powered for some reason.

When I use the OSD "pic menu" on the remote it cycles through brightness, sharpness, tint etc and finally comes to an option titled "FM power". The selected value for this is "disable" in red font (the others are all white and are changeable).

So I'm looking for any ideas on how I can make a change somewhere in the settings to get the FM transmitters to be powered.

thanks for the help.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm looking at a 2007 RSE manual right now, are you able to highlight "FM POWER"? If so, try pressing the left or right arrows to change it. Maybe try turning off "IR POWER" first and see what happens?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Actually the value for FM Power is not changeable with arrows like all the other settings. I did change the IR power to off, but FM Power was still disabled. Thanks for the idea though. .. it was clever...
Does the manual have an detailed sections on the OSD settings/troubleshooting, or is it really basic ... just covering simple operation?
thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts