SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[Gone] 1999 Volvo C70 HPT Coupe - 5 Speed MT

Gone!

This C70 has 207,750 miles on it and in the past two years I have put a lot of effort into putting the car into good condition. Some rust was repaired and repainted however with winter time use some minor rust has reappeared and subsequently have adjusted asking price, the engine has been inspected / repaired by a quality independent Volvo mechanic and is running quite well and strong. It has a new starter, exhaust system, front strut bushings, parking brake shoes, a/c compressor and dryer, and overhauled alternator. The car comes with many spare parts including load bars, a turbo and a set of Propus BBS rims that are repairable. It also has USA-Spec I-phone/pod interface installed with aux in plug beside apple connector.

4/1/2016: Recent repairs: Center surround sound speaker replaced, new tires, alignment, front wheel bearings. Mileage is now 207,750.

Issues:
Headlight wiper motors do not work properly, so they are currently disconnected.
A mechanic cracked one of the dashboard mounts when replacing the A/C condenser, subsequently there is a minor rattle in the dash when going over rough roads.

Overall these are minor issues, I believe it is a very solid car that has been quite dependable. The engine runs well and the body and interior are in good overall condition. The oil was regularly changed with synthetic oil. The timing belt and water pump was last changed at 160,000 miles. I have all the work receipts since I owned the car.

More pictures can be found at:
http://imgur.com/a/FjXmj

This is a very hard to find car.

$1,900 firm.

I can be reached by email at [email protected] .
If you email me your telephone number I will gladly give you a call.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Wish I had the funds. This is the next car I am interested in getting. GLWS!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spare parts besides a turbo and a set of reparable Propus BBS rims with tires, include a set of load bars, spare premium audio amplifier, another audio Head Unit, fuel pump, and some oil filters. The tires on the car currently have less than 2,000 miles. Offers accepted. This is not a conversion, but one of rare original HPT 5 speed manuals.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowered price

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump for additional repairs completed.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump for new tires, wheel bearings, center speaker repair and mileage update (still a dependable daily driver).

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump for lower price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts