SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: <P>1999 S70 T5R Police Package <BR>35,000 miles, excellent condition, meticulously maintained. Never used as a police car (originally a dealer demo.) Asking $21,000 OBO. Car is located in Ann Arbor, MI. <P>Details (FACTORY issue with police package except where noted):<P>Drivetrain: T5 motor with factory installed "R" chip (260+ hp). Heavy duty engine and transmission cooling system. ipd a-pillar mounted boost gauge (installed by me.)<P>Interior: Gray fabric interior (no leather). No fake wood interior trim. Heavy duty plastic floor mats and rear tunnel cover <P>Exterior: White. No sunroof. No DRLs. No fog lights<P>Suspension: Heavy duty, upgraded front subframe. Heavy duty, police (sport) tuned suspension (shock, spring, and stabilizer bar tuning upgrades). Rear self-leveling Nivomat shock absorbers. Front underbody skid cage <BR> <BR>Miscellaneous: Heavy duty, upgraded electrical system (130 amp alternator with 600 cca battery). I removed rear door window stops to allow normal window travel (Police package only allowed rear windows to open about 20 mm) <P>Check it out on the 70 series page on Volvotuning.com. It's the white S70 (top row, third from left.) <P>I love this car and I hate to sell it but I'm going back to school this fall and I can't afford tuition AND a car payment. Please contact me if you are interested - I will additional pictures and details upon request.<P>Link to volvotuning.com: <A HREF="http://www.volvotuning.com/scripts/member_cars.php?model=70&car=chelsea" TARGET=_blank>http://www.volvotuning.com/scripts/member_cars.php?model=70&car=chelsea</A> <P>Thank you, <BR>Chelsea White [email protected] <BR>734-747-9124 (home) <BR>734-995-7171 (work)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I posted $21,000 OBO here but I've listed it elsewhere for $20K... I'm certainly willing to consider any reasonable offers. Please contact me off list if you're interested and I can send pictures and additional details!<P>Thanks,<BR>Chelsea<BR>[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts