SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Putting my 99 up for sale as I just acquired an 06 S40, and cannot keep both. Here is a link to my Craigslist ad: https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/laconia-1999-volvo-c70-t5-manual-for/6900611731.html.

She runs great, and cosmetically isn't too bad when its clean. Does have a few nicks, dings and small dents, but nothing major. Please PM or text me with any questions.

Thanks,

Andrew

$2,195.00 or best reasonable offer

Rare 1999 Volvo C70 T5 manual. Roughly 1 of 150 hardtop manuals with the high pressure turbo in this country. 240 horsepower/240 ft/lbs torque. Recently replaced turbo control valve, vvt solenoid, front calipers and pads, turbo control valve hoses from IPD, MAF, and oil cap. All four tires replaced in February have less than 5,000 miles on them. I have also installed a two color pro sport boost gauge and it has LED low beams. This car came with the Surround sound 11 speaker Dolby Proligic system, with 11 Dynaudio speakers powered by a four channel amplifier. The original amplifier and head unit were not in the car when I purchased it, but all 11 Dynaudio speakers are still installed and still sound great. This car runs great and reliably boosts to 10PSI, every time I want it to. Everything works with the exception of the AC and sunroof(does not slide back, but does tilt up. No check engine light.
It will need new spring perches and strut bearings soon,but is drive-able as is. Transmission fluid just changed. Comes with Kenwood headunit usb ipod control and already prewired for additional amplifiers and a subwoofer. Please contact via email or text six03-six8two-1eight6eight.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts