SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black emblem. In very good to almost excellent shape.<br><B>$120 plus shipping</B> Fits <B>ALL </B>1998-2000 S and V70s, not sure if it fits a C70 or not<br>(Shipping should not be more than $12-14 tops, maybe even less)<br>JRL

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 1998 XC grill For sale (JRL)

Sold. (I sold it to the buyer of my 98 V70R)

·
Registered
27 Posts

Damn... See if you could find another one for the buyer of your Black C70.. Car is still running great and has a new set of shoes. 18" BBS CH...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Re: 1998 XC grill For sale (Santana C70)

Another darn...<br>Been looking for one for a while.<p>regards<br>MAJ

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 1998 XC grill For sale (Santana C70)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Santana C70</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn... See if you could find another one for the buyer of your Black C70.. Car is still running great and has a new set of shoes. 18" BBS CH...</TD></TR></TABLE><br>Hey!! How are you doing?

·
Registered
27 Posts

Doing great!! Loving the c70 still, but wish I had the money for one of the new hardtop convertibles. Anyone looking to buy a car, JRL is the man!! Highly recommended. Ill take pics soon and post on here for you to see. Hope all is well boss!!

·
Registered
13 Posts

For what it's worth, the buyer of your 98 V70R really likes how the XC grill looks on the car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts