SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1998 volvo signal red s70 belgium built$1700 longisland ny

1998 Volvo s70 for sale. runs and drives .
its 601 signal red with 154k. slicktop with light beige cloth interior
5cyl, auto, all power including heated front seats, cruise control, auto transmission with three power modes, new rack an pinion installed, recent timing belt, water pump and all belts replaced, good brakes,new top motor mount from previous owner. new battery and new bosch spark plugs.
custom waterfall blk chrome grille/custom satin nickel met 18x8.5in Pegasus with low pro 215/35in tires/custom blk housing headlights with hyper white bulbs/custom front ta coilovers with upgraded 400lb springs and adj camber plates/red calipers/drilled airbox mod.

will need a oil change and tuneup and pcv valve cleaning or changed.
over all its in Good shape in and out. Some light clearcoat peeling on corner hood and top fender drivers side.
$1700 cash takes the car. price is firm.. trades considered for sportbike.
SUFFOLK L.I NEWYORK

FYI: BOUGHT THE CAR AS A PROJECT. SO THE CAR HAS BEEN SITTING. STILL NEEDS WORK THUS THE CHEAP PRICE.
SELLING AS IS COME WITH YOUR TOW.

send pm with contact number if interested... thanks

No Accident / Junk / Salvage / Insurance Records
Vehicle Age: 19 year(s)
Assembly Location: Ghent, Belgium
Body Style: Sedan
2L NA I5 double overhead cam (DOHC) 20V

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,509 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,509 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,509 Posts
This is a free bump. Let's keep the bumps to once a week. That feels like a reasonable number. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
14,796 Posts
Provide contact information privately and figure this out without the public drama.

If this continues, the thread gets black-holed.

·
Super Moderator
14,796 Posts
Having just PM'd both of you, I can tell you that "burg" is interested in the car. He wants further validation before actually driving out to see the car, which I think is fair. Posting a picture with today's newspaper, or some type of date validation, is more than reasonable. I would find it fishy for any seller to reject that request. If you don't want his sale, please state so, and both of you can move on.

·
Super Moderator
8,509 Posts
Let me once again remind everyone of the forum rules for replying to for sale threads:
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...fieds-Rules-and-Advice-for-Buying-amp-Selling

Replying to Listings
-You may ask legitimate questions.
-Please keep commentary to a minimum.
-Opinions about price or quality should be handled through private messaging and not public postings that deter from the seller's listing.
-Keep the BS to a minimum and no trolling

burg, if you're interested, please PM the OP and discuss a deal there. Otherwise, please move on.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Having just PM'd both of you, I can tell you that "burg" is interested in the car. He wants further validation before actually driving out to see the car, which I think is fair. Posting a picture with today's newspaper, or some type of date validation, is more than reasonable. I would find it fishy for any seller to reject that request. If you don't want his sale, please state so, and both of you can move on.

pic with the moose sticker is dated from nov thats how the car sits. and is not on the road. and no he is clearly not interested in the car from all the nonsense from yesterday and today. ive posted full info and pics about the car and price which is firm. you can also check all the pm's that he sent me bashing my car.

i dont bug any members on here.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts