SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1998 Volvo V70XC for sale:

The car has 193k miles, is Silver, currently runs and drives and has clear title.

I have been in the process of planning a big trip to Georgia, doing renovations and moving to a new house as well as a new job. Life has been hectic to say the least. I recently purchased a 1998 Volvo V70xc as a comuter car only to find out due to having it purchased for me that the Intercooler piping and cold side of the turbo was missing. The car is currently setup as a NA car due to this, it runs, drives and sets off no CELs. I do not have the time to invest in sourcing out the parts required to "re-turbo" the car. If you are looking for a build or to have a cheap working donor car this may be for you.

I am pretty firm on the price so a offer of 900 dollars would be a waste of both of our times.

The good:

Body is in very good shape. I'd say 7,8-10. The car came from PA initially so it has no rust.
Shifts smoothly, engine idles fine
Interior in decent shape except for seam separated on driver seat(not torn).

The Bad:

Missing cold side turbo and piping
Shocks/struts
Driver's side e-brake cable

I will try to have pictures up tonight when I get home from work.

Please contact me through PM or for quicker reply: c_hall(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thank you,

Chris

·
Registered
460 Posts
I think you should post a picture of whatever is left of the turbo... I'm curious if just the housing is missing or what.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts