SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PRICING

Shipping: I'm willing to ship any ware if your willing to pay for the shipping and related expenses. (Packaging material, ect)
Pricing: I would be more willing to accept reasonable offers if you were to purchase more than one item.

Thanks for looking.

1998 R Cluster: $130 SOLD

- Compatible with all 98 X70's

2000 Standard Cluster with 98 Face's: $30 alone or Free with R face swap.

- Will swap R faces onto it if you have a 99 or 00 X70.

1998 R Tan Door Cards: $160

-The leather is in good condition, however the door card itself has some dings in the usual places.

-The indentations in the drivers door are from my clamps used when re-adhere the back panel to the door card. They will straighten out in a few days as I have done this to a few door cards. I used silicone adhesive to adhere them and I will follow up with photos when the clamp indentations are gone.

1998 Tan Center Speaker Dash Pad: $Make me an offer (Stock speaker is blown, currently finding a replacement. )

- Includes the wire harness to connect the speaker with your Dolby Processor.

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1998 R Front bumper Cover, Black: $170

- The bottom mounting holes for the stock fogs were damaged and split. I've plastic welded them together and used abs plastic bonding adhesive and a nylon mesh reinforcement. Finished with a 150 grit sanding to bring down to a level surface ready for plastic filler.

- The usual scrapes on the bottom lip are there and the face of the bumper is quite road rashed. This is how it looks after a buffing.

Does not come with fogs or grill inserts. I will include the bumper support and foam if needed.

- I would be willing to paint the bumper cover to match your application for an additional $250 (Base coat, Clear coat, color-sand, compound and polish)

*Pics of paint and quality of my work. I re-sprayed my wing recently and here are the results. Tropic green metallic, arguably the best color ever.

Sanded

Base coat/Clear coat

Color sanded

Polished

Installed

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I currently have two people interested in the R cluster, and one of those potential buyers might also purchase the bumper cover.

Also, BUMP.

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cluster is gone.

Everything else is still available. Anyone, anyone........ Buy my stuff!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Damn well now I feel like an idiot seeing a dash pad at that price. I was charged double, shipped to 4months late and now found out that the speaker is no good. Is your speaker the updated design? (Bolt through coil?) And if so, would you sell it to me separate?

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the part number for the new design speaker?

The pn on mine is:

Or

826 97w42

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I removed the top speaker cover and this is what the unit looks like.

Ill verify that its in good working order this weekend as I don't have the time to do it this week. I also had no idea there is two version of the center speaker, learn something new every day I guess.

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
So after a bit of research it appears this center speaker is damaged. The magnet is apparently not suposed to sit upright like it is in the photo.

So I'm going to find a replacement speaker to make the dash functional again.

·
Registered
582 Posts
does the v70r dash pad fit over an 850 dash? stupid question probably

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know if your doing a full dash swap (x70 full dash into an 850) one needs to trim the far corners of the dash pad to fit the contors of the 850's windshield. However I'm not sure if the x70 dash pad would bolt to the 850's lower dash section.

I do know that most of the screw hole locations are very similar but I've never personally tried so I can not say for certain.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Bastard! So your the one to snape all that **** from that car. Beat me by what must of been a day. You forgot a few things tho :p GLWS

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I did, snagged what was good in the car, too bad the seats were so beat to hell and it was missing the Mot*er Fu*king SC-901 I've been on the hunt for!!

It also had the nice burled walnut wood trim, but my buddy claimed that for himself.

What else was left on the heap besides the motor and all the AWD goodies?

Holland's is my Bitch Tom, MINE!!!

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is a pic of the drivers door card as it sits three days ago. You can barely see the indentations left by the clamps. They will totally disappear by the end of the week.

I think I have also found a replacement speaker for the center dash pad that will clear the ducking underneath. Ill be able to test fit it tonight or tomorrow and post back with picks and updated pricing.

·
Registered
794 Posts
ITS ALWAYS BEEN MY YARD YA HO! haha you missed the ECU somehow and the dolby processor! and yeah the seats were no good :( the radio they have in the office they always pull those but i garentee you it was probably an sc900 anyway....

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't feel like dealing with the ecu and already have the Dolby processor, I did keep the amp for myself tho. Figured I'd give the rest of the quickly becoming extinct R parts a new home.

Oh, the 901 was not in the office. I had them check the computer as well.

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump.

It's because I have tan door cards isn't it. Surprised no one wants the bumper cover too.

Make me an offer, don't be afraid.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts