SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 V70 T5M white with beige interior all in good condition with the exception of the drivers seat. Engine is stock and runs strong. Car has been regularly maintained with recent timing belt and water pump. All suspension and steering components replaced around 200k with sway bars front and rear and IPD lowering springs. Snabb short shifter and black 17 IPD wheels. Looking for $4500 and willing to deliver within 350 miles. Pictures to come text or call with questions 307-707-2440.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
I know you have your area code listed but it might be a good idea to put your location in the thread title, and the post description so people know.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Post up some pictures. Im in Salt Lake City and might be interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I know definitely not originally from WY the car and I are from Colorado. Pics can be seen in link above or the KSL posting. I think you will see more value in my car but that is ultimately up to you! Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
17,295 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
There's a problem comparing that eBay listing. That's a 56 engine code car, this is an engine code 53 T5. Not even the same ballpark. Not to mention manual trans. $4500 is within the realm of reasonable for sure.

Can this car run a 2000 road trip without issue? I'm in South Carolina and would need to fly into Cheyenne and drive her across the country.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldn’t hesitate to take her on a road trip like that. Really the only thing I haven’t gotten around to do lately is the driver side cv boot needs replaced.

·
Registered
578 Posts
What does the rest of the interior look like? Any undercarriage pictures?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pictures updated... the rest of the interior is in really good condition. The undercarriage is clean and straight never hit anything with the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts