SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, I must sell my beautiful T5(manual). It's a great car. I wasn't planning on selling it and so I just changed the timing belt, serp belt, front rotors/pads. It's got 69,000 miles on the clock. Interior is flawless and exterior is excellent (one door ding and typical minor rear bumber scratches)<P>This car was a Volvo Corp Owned car (see my link). It was serviced by Volvo's best at their Rockleigh, NJ HQ.<P>Included is:<BR>tinted windows, ipd sway bars, OMP strut brace, wiper relay, cargo tray, cargo net, side net, wheel locks (2 keys), shop manual, boost gauge new in box, cell phone antenna inside mount for clean look, and more.<P>This is a GREAT car. I'm looking to move it fast as the new van should be here any day. I've priced it accordingly at $17,000.<P>Feel free to email or call me at 631-752-7400 x356. Car is in Metro NYC area (Long Island).<P>Thanks.<P>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No replies? No emails? How sad for me. If you all don't help me sell my car, my wife doesn't get her MPV. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing as I've got mixed emotions about selling my brick anyway.<P>So please spread the word around. This truly is a great car with absolutely nothing wrong with it (ie, it's not gonna drop dead on you as you pull away ;-) )<P>Thanks.<BR><P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts