1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 V70 NA.

Silver/charcoal
179,346 miles
My parents are the original owners, the car has been well maintained since purchase and my parents have service records and receipts dating back to 1998.

As for "extras" over a base NA; it has a leather interior, heated seats/mirrors, 3rd row seat, SC816 stereo, 15" 6-spoke alloy wheels, XC roof rails (no cross bars) and a Lo-Jack alarm/immobilizer.

Exterior--7. The front bumper has a couple scuffs on the lower edge, there are 2 dents on the drivers side of the car. 1 is on the rear door, and is about 3-4" diameter. The other is under the taillight on the quarter panel, and is about 2" across. I plasti-dipped the inner elements of the front grille, but the outer ring and emblem are untouched. Paint is good and glossy, and pretty smooth.

Interior--9. There is a bit of fading on the drivers side seat upper bolster from the seatbelt, but otherwise the seats are good--no tears, rips, or stains. Carpets are minty fresh, AC blows ice cold, heat work nicely, and the heated seats are 100%.

Asking price is $2900.

If you have any questions, please call my dad at (401) 447-8822. Alternatively, feel free to PM me here. Although the car is 200 miles away from me (I'm at school in NY) I'm pretty familiar with it, as I drove it for the majority of the last 5 years.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts