SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to part with my mother's 1998 S70 t5. Bright red with approximately 83K miles. Always garaged; never smoked in; no pets as passengers; basically a one pasenger (driver) vehicle; no paint or body repair; basically all options w/all but power antenna working great. Fly to Las Vegas and dirve this Volvo home. $5000.00 Email me for photos.<p>Thanks

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: 1998 S70 t5 (jjbtj)

Interior color?<p><B>OPTIONS???</B><p>5 speed or Automatic?<br>Heated Seats?<br>Wood trim?<br>Fog lights?<br>Rear spoiler?<br>What wheels and tires?<br><B><br>Service records??????</B><br>Has the timing belt been changed?<br>Has any suspension items been replaced?<br>The list is endless<p><B>YOU NEED TO POST GOOD PICTURES</B><br>and for Christ's sake post a PROPER ad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (kentis19)

This t5 Volvo is garaged (has been past 6 years) in southern Utah, 125 miles from Las Vegas. I will travel to southern Utah, photograph the car and forward the photos to those who request them.<p>The car is bright red with beige leather interior w/wood trim. Auto-trans. Rear deck spoiler. Spoked alum. wheels. I purchased the Volvo for my mother 6 years ago from the orig (doctor) owner. He indicated ALL Volvo recommended maint. was performed by his local Volvo dealership, incl. the timing belt replacement. I installed new frt. brake rotors and pads, as well as new Goodyear tires when I purchased the car. Since that time, one tie-rod end has been replaced as well as the battery and most recently the upper torque arm bushing/bolt. Other than changing the oil and oil filter, no other repair/maint. work performed. My mother drove the car regularly (I would drive it to/from Las Vegas 1-2 times annually) for a total of approximately 3K miles druing the six years she owned it.<p>I did drive the Volvo to Las Vegas about one month ago; everything (other than the power antenna) worked great, including the auto climate control and 3-disc CD Pro-Logic player/radio/speakers. <p>

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
How many odometer miles?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (jjbtj)

Oh now it has a Dolby VERY RARE on a US T5<br>The 1st owner<I> INDICATED</I>?<br>Does that mean you really don't know about the timing belt?<br>Either you have the records or not and 2nd time, <B>heated seats or not?</B>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts