SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to part with my mother's 1998 S70 t5. Bright red with approximately 83K miles. Always garaged; never smoked in; no pets as passengers; basically a one pasenger (driver) vehicle; no paint or body repair; basically all options w/all but power antenna working great. Fly to Las Vegas and dirve this Volvo home. $5000.00 Email me for photos.

Thanks

·
Registered
63,013 Posts
Re: 1998 S70 t5 (jjbtj)

Interior color?

OPTIONS???

5 speed or Automatic?
Heated Seats?
Wood trim?
Fog lights?
Rear spoiler?
What wheels and tires?

Service records??????

Has the timing belt been changed?
Has any suspension items been replaced?
The list is endless

YOU NEED TO POST GOOD PICTURES
and for Christ's sake post a PROPER ad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (kentis19)

This t5 Volvo is garaged (has been past 6 years) in southern Utah, 125 miles from Las Vegas. I will travel to southern Utah, photograph the car and forward the photos to those who request them.

The car is bright red with beige leather interior w/wood trim. Auto-trans. Rear deck spoiler. Spoked alum. wheels. I purchased the Volvo for my mother 6 years ago from the orig (doctor) owner. He indicated ALL Volvo recommended maint. was performed by his local Volvo dealership, incl. the timing belt replacement. I installed new frt. brake rotors and pads, as well as new Goodyear tires when I purchased the car. Since that time, one tie-rod end has been replaced as well as the battery and most recently the upper torque arm bushing/bolt. Other than changing the oil and oil filter, no other repair/maint. work performed. My mother drove the car regularly (I would drive it to/from Las Vegas 1-2 times annually) for a total of approximately 3K miles druing the six years she owned it.

I did drive the Volvo to Las Vegas about one month ago; everything (other than the power antenna) worked great, including the auto climate control and 3-disc CD Pro-Logic player/radio/speakers.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
How many odometer miles?

·
Registered
63,013 Posts
Re: (jjbtj)

Oh now it has a Dolby VERY RARE on a US T5
The 1st owner INDICATED?
Does that mean you really don't know about the timing belt?
Either you have the records or not and 2nd time, heated seats or not?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.