SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a very safe car that is absolutely the best handling, most fun car I have ever owned. I am the third owner and know the history of the car well. It has been upgraded tastefully so it still passes state emissions with no problems.
Upgrades include: ECU Upgrade, TurboXs Turbo Boost Controller, K&N High Flow Air Filter, Samco Turbo Hoses, IPD Strut Tower Cross Brace.
Factory items include: Premium Sound System /w aftermarket iPhone / iPod Connection, Leather Interior, Driver and Passenger Air Bags, Traction Control, Power Heated Front Seats, Power Steering,
4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes, Power Sunroof and Power Windows.
Other items to note: Trunk Floor Matt Protector, New OEM Front Struts and Springs, New OEM Rear Shocks and Springs
Very Well Maintained Vehicle With Maintenance Records
Very Reliable And Gets 22 MPG
Car is white with beige interior and is located in Frederick MD.
http://frederick.craigslist.org/cto/3380333130.html
175,000 Miles on vehicle
110,000 On Transmission
Any questions please call 240-409-2488
Serious Inquiry Only, I have plenty of pictures but can't figure out how to attach them to this post. Will send via email unless I figure out how to attach them here later.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your right, I got so hung up trying to add the pictures the other evening I forgot that the color and location weren't listed. I have since added that it is white and located in Frederick MD. Appreciate the link to the picture hosting site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts