SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to this forum, I am coming into a second white v90 this Saturday that I will be parting out. I am keeping radiator, wheels and tires, passenger side doors and front fender, camshaft, and radiator. Potentially steering wheel front control arms, and tail-lights as well. I am located in Colorado and will ship nationally, internationally with under certain circumstances. From what I understand these are a rare model year so the parts may be somewhat hard to find. I will post pictures on Saturday, that being said make on offer as I am trying to just make sure that everything that can be used is before she goes to scrap. Cheers!

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Is it stripped enough to cut the transmission tunnel out? I'm local but moving in a month. What part of town are you in?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello all, new to this forum, I am coming into a second white v90 this Saturday that I will be parting out. I am keeping radiator, wheels and tires, passenger side doors and front fender, camshaft, and radiator. Potentially steering wheel front control arms, and tail-lights as well. I am located in Colorado and will ship nationally, internationally with under certain circumstances. From what I understand these are a rare model year so the parts may be somewhat hard to find. I will post pictures on Saturday, that being said make on offer as I am trying to just make sure that everything that can be used is before she goes to scrap. Cheers!
Are you still parting this car out? I need the front section of the timing belt cover.

Thanks,

Makenna

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
Need coolant pipe that comes off the engine block and connects to the hose that goes to the oil cooler.
Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks Glenn
tempImagejRiO3u.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts