SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does a $500 Volvo wagon spark your interest? then read on.....:p

I inherited a 1997 850 Wagon GLT low pressure turbo. It is that greenish color, i dont like green thus have no motivation to fix it. It starts right up and idles smooth.

Specs:
-192k odometer gear is broken, estimate 225k?
-Automatic
-Third Row
-Tan leather interior
-98 V70 steering wheel and airbag
-metal dog gate that comes down from the ceiling

Stuff it needs, normal stage 0 stuff
-pcv
-tb/wp service
-alaignment
-one rear shock
-tires

It had valid NJ inspection stickers before i inherited the car. I bought another wheel to complete this set, as you can see it has a steelie on it.

My driveway right now has 05 V70R, 03 XC90, 01 C70 and this 97 855, and thats just volvo's. also have a 07 RAV4 and 10 Mini Cooper Clubman..... if you were counting thats 6 cars, so i need to trim down the fleet.

Located in 19064 zip code, Local Junk Yard will give me $500 for the car. So i would at least like to get that. Tittle is in hand, you can drive it but best to tow it since it has been sitting since last september 2011. Started it up this past weekend 5/19/12 and it started with ease. Would rather see it stay on the road than get stripped at at junk yard.

im/pm is good, email is good too gshadow325 at gmail dot com

edit: main reason why i need to sell it!!!!

more pictures for your viewing pleasure
http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/gshadow325/Volvo 1997 850 GLT gARY/

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$100, you drive to me? :p
ok, you drive me home? LOL, all the nice cars you have this is not one that would compliment them. It would take up space, thats why i do not want to give it to the junk yard and rather a enthusiast that will put this back on the road. I just have no time for this.

i am getting ready for next project.....a trailer for my c70 from the rear of another c70....
more pictures for your viewing pleasure
http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/gshadow325/Volvo 1997 850 GLT gARY/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.