SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,i dont want to sell the car but we have 5 Volvos and i need a suburban or 4 door truck.
I am sure you all know the car already. 1997 BTCC replica. It runs and drives strong and tight with not a single hiccup on 15lbs. the seats are almost perfect (even the drivers seat)
Needs a couple new vinyl graphics replaced and 2 small PDR spots (NO rust),dash is very good but dash frame is cracked by the window (the common place).
I will get into better detail with anyone whom is serious about buying the car. $4500 cash/no trades...unless someone has a clean 4x4 (full size) 4 door suburban,excursion or truck to offer.
Contact Shannon at : [email protected]
pegs dont come with the car,sorry.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i believe you may be correct. It is the only replica Rydell replica i know of in the US as of now,i could be wrong.
alot of usual goodies,not emaculate but in very good general condition and worth what im asking (if i sell it)......i get the usual gloom over the thought of parting ways with any of our Volvos,but i have not the space to keep 5 volvos and a truck nor the time needed to give these the proper care the deserve. sorry bout the fotos not uploading,i need to re-size or take new fotos or link to a host.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
i believe you may be correct. It is the only replica Rydell replica i know of in the US as of now,i could be wrong.
alot of usual goodies,not emaculate but in very good general condition and worth what im asking (if i sell it)......i get the usual gloom over the thought of parting ways with any of our Volvos,but i have not the space to keep 5 volvos and a truck nor the time needed to give these the proper care the deserve. sorry bout the fotos not uploading,i need to re-size or take new fotos or link to a host.
Oh wow, I remember that car because I built it for Brian :)
I recall him trading it in for a Corvette Z06 from PA, though.

After 6 months of searching, I was able to locate a genuine BTCC decal kit used by the TWR Racing Team. Brian insisted on using an original decal kit versus a "copy". The decals came from Sweden, and were the last set of genuine BTCC decals left. The seller also had an actual BTCC 850 race car (wagon) for sale, too!

Good luck with the sale. The car was well cared for by the original owner.

Here's a picture of his car:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Great looking car. What wheels do come with it? Can you list what has been done to the drivetrain, suspension, etc? Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3% cam advance,3"downpipe,Tuned to hold 15lbs in 2nd3rd and 4th,pre-turbo venturi,magnaflo.
I have Alot of parts i bought for this car including caps and core for my own spec intercooler(grill mount-tight),trac-spec swaybars and GAZ coil-over from Corby in uk,none of which is installed yet. but all available except for the GAZ and the Black Pegs ive been running on the car.
The car has been solid reliable for the 3 years ive had it.
Problem is,i am not certain i can actually sell the car,...huh...its as bad as sending a your kid off to school in a different state.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Assuming this is indeed Brian's old car, it's been years since we worked on it, and appears to have had several owners, so I don't want to speculate what is actually on the car now versus what we put on it.

George, since you last saw it, it got subs, amps, navigation, remote starter/alarm paging system, magnaflow muffler, and a lot more stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts