SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone I bought this 850 as a parts car, I have basically everything I need off of it.

The car doesn't run for some unknown reason, ran a day before I bought it, but after I bought it it wouldn't start. I was told that the transmission only works in reverse and 3rd gear, I've never driven it so I'll just take his word for that.

I'll list everything I took off of it to use on my other car ie. Not Available
-Both Front Fenders
-Front Bumper and Bumper Cover
-Hood
-Sideskirts
-Front Control Arms (switched with mine, bad wheel bearing)
-Both Driver Side Doors
-IAC Hose

Throw me an offer for anything you may want/need and ill let you know, I need the car gone asap.

I may switch out the seats for mine and a couple other random things, but feel free to ask for whatever. If you need any additional pictures let me know.

Located in Concord, CA in the Bay Area. If you want the whole car throw me an offer.

I'm looking for a K24 Turbo as well, so if anyone wants to trade for anything let me know.

ADDED SOME MORE PICTURES/PRICES IN A POST FARTHER DOWN THE PAGE.

R Wing - 220 shipped obo

Interior Pics - Give me an offer

Left Driver Side Mirror - 45 shipped obo

Right Passenger Side Mirror - 45 shipped obo

Here are some pics of the seats in my current car which I'll probably switch out with the ones in this car, so these are for sale if anyone wants them. Not sure what the going rates on these are. 400 picked up obo

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi, do you have the center console and how much? I am in the east bay I can come pick up

·
Registered
332 Posts
+1

Around where I live, 850's are almost non existent let alone an R. This car deserves to be back on the road.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

+100

·
Registered
439 Posts
Also interested in center console. I drive a 97 854R and I'm in walnut creek.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What center console pieces are you looking for? I was thinking of taking the plastic piece that goes around the shifter because mine is broken on my other car.

Anyone that asked about the front bumper it is not available, I needed it to fix my car. I see I didn't word the ad very well, so I'll edit it.

The car is not worth fixing, doesn't have half the body parts, salvage title, not running, with a broken transmission.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Added More Pics. I'll go through the PMs and Reply

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered
130 Posts
Price for the e-brake handle? Any flaws in the leather? Got the owner's manual?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe I have the owners manual, I already have a prospective buyer for the ebrake handle, but if it falls through ill let you know.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill get some pictures for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
New Pics / Stuff For Sale

Owner's Manual - 30 Shipped

850R ECU - 150 Shipped

Sedan R Rear Wing - 220 Shipped (removed ready to go, has oxidation)

Steering Wheel - 200 Shipped (most likely heavy)

flash off

with flash on to see any blemishes

Center Console Cover - 50 Shipped (I might be keeping this and switching with my current one (no rips but leather looks to be getting thin))

Coin Tray/OBD2 Cover/Cig Lighter - 30 Shipped

E-Brake Handle - 50 Shipped

·
Registered
908 Posts
PM'd you!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its a US 850R, they all come with 15Gs. For some reason the turbo's exterior is very clean, hard to explain, like it has no oil leakage, gunk, etc and the metal still looks nice lol. Never figured to check for shaft play etc, since 15Gs really aren't that sought after.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts