SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I've decided to bring the car back to nice condition before selling. The asking price is now $3950.00 While it's not perfect, it's in very good + condition. All of the mechanical and cosmetic issues have been addressed and the car looks and runs great.

Issues that were addressed are:

lower right control arm ball joint bad, replaced
antennae mast, repaired
odometer gear replaced and odometer set to correct mileage, 155,822
all interior lights are now working
all turbo vacuum lines replaced
new air filter
castrol syntec oil change
new windshield and headlight wipers

Correct factory Volans are being powder coated and fitted with used , but good Falken Azenis, 215/45/17

Teaser pic

Photos on ad will be updated when Volans are back on the car.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I have fixed everything that needed attention. This car now needs nothing but gas and a new owner. This car has been a California car all it's life and it shows it. Now rust any where. Do not even try to compare this vehicle to a car from the East coast or any where salt is in the environment.

If you are like me you would probably replace the steering wheel, get a full sized spare, and deal with the three minor body issues, 2 small dents and two small cracks on the spoiler. Bearable, but if you like perfection, that's all this car needs.

$3950.00

Advert can be seen here >>> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3480733374.html

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Damn
Too bad it's not here it would make a great driver but that extra grand that it would cost to bring it East would make it just too expensive.:facepalm:

CJ
if you send me the wheel, I can have it refinished for $60

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
WHere can you get the wheel redone for $60??

My VR wheel is in need of redoing...and its a shame cuz the rest of the interior is mint...I put in all new window switches and knobs and buttons everywhere after I bought it from kyle

I was gunna have redline do it during January sometime but that'll be $300

1 - 8 of 8 Posts