SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the whole car 198K runs and drives, has a manual trans, (5Spd), newer clutch, runs great, rusty at the back end, interior in good shape (Except the back window is broken, still there but shattered. The car is complete, except Cat is gone, looking to sell the car complete, asking 250.00, car in Southern NH and can help with transport if helpful say 50 Mile radius for a small extra charge, let me know, want to clear some space for some new projects. Was going to put this transmission in my 1998 C70 Coupe (2.3HPT), but went with a different project altogether. Coupe could be for sale as well, but will place separate ad. Car is Located at my Shop in Jaffrey NH for you New England People

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow 143 Views and not a single comment, hate to scrap this, offering it up for the Scrap Price at this point, let me know, also taking offers ........hate to see it just crushed

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can anyone tell me how to tell what transmission this is, I've been asked if this is a m56, or an m57 can i tell by looking at the Vin?

·
Registered
47 Posts
how much would you want for just the manual swap parts?

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
There is no such thing as a M57. Should be M56H or M56L. Email the VIN to Volvo and they should be able to tell you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Aside from the missing bumper, cat, and rear glass, is there any reason this wouldn't be an otherwise good car? It looks to be in great shape from the pictures.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aside from the missing bumper, cat, and rear glass, is there any reason this wouldn't be an otherwise good car? It looks to be in great shape from the pictures.
The car is pretty nice, the rear bumper mount area is rotted out and a small section of the "Frame Rails" as well, it failed inspection for safety, I was quoted 1200.00 to weld in new metal and undercoat, but i bought a 1998 c70 coupe and moved on thought about saving this trans for the coupe, but the coupe sold last week, and i'm on to other projects so here it is come and get it, i can help with delivery if not to far away.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would love to pick this up just for the manual swap, if you weren't like 1500 miles away. free bump.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts