·
Registered
242 Posts
Message me and I’ll send you my phone number direct

·
Registered
Black ‘96 850R sedan, red ‘96 850R sedan, ‘96 black 850R wagon
167 Posts
Is this car sold yet? If not would like to know what needs to be “restored” cause it would be a fly and drive situation and the drive would be to Dallas Texas so need to be able to make the full trip. Let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not yet. It's not a priority at them moment.

It needs the radiator swapped out. I did some work on it and ran out of time to keep tinkering and when I put it back in storage I noticed the radiator was leaking. I don't know when I'll be able to get to it. You certainly can't drive it in it's current condition. Once I get past a couple of projects I'm finishing I'll get another crack at it and let you know. I'd prefer to sell it as is, but it would need to be trailered in your case.

·
Registered
Black ‘96 850R sedan, red ‘96 850R sedan, ‘96 black 850R wagon
167 Posts
Well damn. 😞 yeah a leaky radiator not a good idea to drive like 1600 miles. I am interested still once it’s driveable. I will keep looking tho till then. Thanks sir.

·
Registered
301 Posts
whoever is going fix this, get that Do88 radiator, 30% larger core, and all metal. Greater cooling capacity and no snapping necks.
I have one on both of mine. Yeah, it is expensive, but it is worth it.

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
whoever is going fix this, get that Do88 radiator, 30% larger core, and all metal. Greater cooling capacity and no snapping necks.
I have one on both of mine. Yeah, it is expensive, but it is worth it.
They fail. The aluminum cracks. Would not recommend.

·
Registered
17,304 Posts
They fail. The aluminum cracks. Would not recommend.
Yea. My third do88 failed so it was time for a genuine volvo radiator. No issues since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts