SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is Sold Please contact Joe P for any parts you are interested in.

Car Background and Info:

Owned since 2004 and maintained well. Just under 200K miles. Running well at time of incident.
Two rear Volans and spare Volan are straight with moderate curb rash.
Recent rebuild of front suspension including drive shafts. (right front may be damaged from crash)
Interior shows normal wear but no tears in seats.

I prefer to sell car complete as soon as possible.

Please email me at [email protected] for more info. or to make offers.

·
Registered
944 Posts
sent you an email regarding tailgate and rear bumper.

·
Registered
46 Posts
might be interested.. where about in central MD are you? im in anne arundel county, pasadena more so if you are familar with the area.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Really wish this was a rear end hit. :(

If you decide to part out, I'd be interested in the driver's front and rear doors if they're in good shape.

Also interested in the Volans, depending on price.

·
Registered
370 Posts
also going for the volans...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Where did you find your single din radio kit?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured the Volans would be sought after and am willing to sell them separately. In the ad I indicated that 3 are good. The left front wheel has a minor flat spot on the lip but tire still holding air and this fourth wheel is likely repairable. Tires are good with less than 10K miles. Send offers to [email protected]

·
Registered
944 Posts
I emailed you two more times but didn't get a response. I don't want the whole car, only tailgate and rear bumper. If junk man gets it, do you mind providing his contact info?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, I'm the guy who paid you 400.00 for this car only to find out after the fact that you sold the tail lights to shurgen which was not part of the deal. The deal we had was shurgen was to get the hatch and rear bumper cover and you were to keep that money and I got the rest of the car for the amount of 400.00. The only reason I even tabled that was I did not need the hatch nor the bumper cover for my project. I'm trying real hard here not be be a total ass.

So what else is going to get sold or come up missing off my car before my tow guy gets to it being you also have failed to give me the address to send him to?

I'm not getting a warm fuzzy here Mr Marsden. Appease me and make me feel better about the money I sent in good faith. A deal is a deal and I held up my end. I actually needed those lights for my project.

After I told Bob what went down he put a hold or something to that effect on the paypal until this is resolved.

For anyone else interested, once I have possession of this car the remaining body parts will be available reasonable. The new location will be the Raleigh NC area. The driveline and interior is going into my 96 wagon.

Thank You.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts