SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pending sale

Bottom Line. Perfect winter beater that's been well maintained. It has some scrapes and rough spots but it runs strong. 4 owner, no accidents. It is regularly driven from Baltimore to Boston and we wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. $1400
You can send me a PM or send and email through CraigsList.

Copy pasted from CL

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5288522185.html

I'm selling a good running car that has been well maintained. It's got some scrapes and bumps, but it runs great. I'm only selling because I don't need the car anymore. We have owned 4 of these Volvo's and maintained them ourselves.

This would make a perfect first car, it's a Volvo so it has front and side airbags, it handles snow like a champ, much safer than a Honda or Toyota. It's not fancy, but it does have heated leather seats and a sunroof for your new driver to enjoy. Tires are good, brakes are good, engine is strong, and transmission shifts smooth.

This car has 192,000 miles but it runs strong and has never left anyone stranded. Look below for a recent list of maintenance:
• Full timing belt service with water pump and coolant at 185,000
• PCV Oil breather system kit (from FCPEuro)
• Front and rear O2 sensors
• Replaced ABS Module
• New Spark plugs
• New control arm end links
• New feed and return oil cooler lines
• New fuel tank vent hose
• Rear brake pads, rotors, calipers, brake lines and parking shoes
• New driver side axle
• New Coolant Reservoir, and lower expansion tank hose
• Oil changes every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1

This car is the Turbo model, it has a bit more power but not too much either (after all it is a Volvo). These Turbo Volvo's will run forever if they are well maintained. This car has had the entire oil breather system replaced (common failure) and is ready for the next 100,000 miles.

Bottom line, this car has some marks, and scrapes, it's 19 years old but it's never let us down, it's safer than any Honda you can buy your kid, and it even has heated seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts