SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
06 Vr 6sp, 98 T5V 5sp
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope if the owner is on here he does not get offended by my post. I live down in Dedham Mass and frequent Dazell Volvo on Rt 1. Damn near every time Im there for parts (which is a lot) I usually see this 95 yellow parked. While it looks beat, on closer inspection someone who cares owns this. The hood was replaced and there is a green door that was in the trunk to replace the dented rear drivers door thats currently on the car. It seems fitting to have chosen a cosmetically faded hood with no dents to spend the least posible cash as it going to get repainted anyway. The interior is clean and stock and its almost always washed. Also, while its riding on hub caps, they are all clean and matched.

I honestly dont know why im posting this other than curiosity and maybe to get in contact with the owner to say "Hi, Im the 98 V70 T5M that buys parts from your dealer like candy". Just wanted to share a rare and local car that hopefully will be restored to its stock glory some day soon.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Dang, that's funny. I don't know if I'd have the strength to drive a yellow wagon around with a badly peeling green hood. Good to know it looks like it may one day be cleaned up.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Lol, it actually doesn't look half bad....

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
From across the parking lot. Those are not cloud reflections on the hood.
Yea. Maybe I've spent too much time surfing turbobricks.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts