SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking 4500, way too many parts to list I have the car listed on Craigslist under York Pennsylvania you may call or text me at 717-870-2818 names Ryan thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ill just parts on here I'm a Volvo technician so everything is oem Volvo ok to start 4 new tires, new calipers,rotors,pads,hoses all the way around, new radiator, heater core, radiator hoses upper and lower, heater hoses,turbo coolant hoses, heater junction box, t-stat and temp sensor, timing belt kit with new water pump ready to go, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter, cabin air filter, new ignition switch, turbo vacuum hoses for turbo I ran all new, flame shield PVC clean and new hoses and box, new intake gasket, exhaust manifold gaskets, s60r exhaust manifold, full turbo back 3inch magnaflow exhaust, ipd grill, new odometer gears replaced teansmission with one with 142k miles did rear main seal also and other things I'm forgetting interior is I'd say from experience a 7/10 exterior needs repainted from fading it is a R title but I have photos of car from accident wasn't major just minor damage has 199k on the clock come check it out currently the car is sitting at my workplace give me a call or come stop by and look at it thanks again

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
You might want to sit down at a computer and make a good ad. Host pictures on Photobucket, use paragraphs, etc.

·
Registered
572 Posts
You might want to sit down at a computer and make a good ad. Host pictures on Photobucket, use paragraphs, etc.
i just dont understand how people think they can sell something with out disclosing pics, more info. and making me feel like my 45, 100 dollar bills are worth it.

ugh.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know how to sorry I have the car on Craigslist I don't own a computer I dont have a photo bucket I have pics of the vehicle on my ad on Craigslist figured I'd try here for Volvo enthusiasts I know what it's worth and its rarity I'm not going to give it away I fixed everything on the car myself its sitting at Flickingers auto service in York Pennsylvania I'm one of the techs there no need to make fun of my ad if your not interested dont hate on my post if you want the car or interested in looking at it contact me sorry again for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I have a bunch of photos of it when I get access to a computer ill post them sorry everyone it won't let me I've tried multiple times.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Photobucket is a free place to host your pictures where you can link to them. If you have pictures and can get a few minutes with a friends computer, log onto photobucket.com, register free and upload the photos.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
i just dont understand how people think they can sell something with out disclosing pics, more info. and making me feel like my 45, 100 dollar bills are worth it.

ugh.
Maybe if you werent terrified of somebody getting your phone number you could call or text him. Whats up with kids these days afraid to "talk" to someone? And yes I still love you like an illegitimate son.

·
Registered
572 Posts
LOL Gary I called this guy already haha, talked to his Dad - i dont want it and i dont care if i sound like an ass... put some effort into trying to sell your ****, and then your **** will sell. i agree though, i have responded to a lot of used cars lately asking for pics and info that a child would disclose if they were selling their bike (COLOR) and only get mis-spelled texts back lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts