SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROPPED! $995 OBO

I have a very nice 1995 Volvo 850 Turbo for sale. Only two previous owners! This car is in great shape and runs fantastic! Very nice teal green color which looks great. The exterior is in great shape with no major body damage. Some of the paint has pealed in a few spots and is faded on the rear spoiler. This car has always been garaged for the last 7 years that we have owned it. It was mainly driven by my mother so you know that it was never raced or abused. The two front tires are in great shape with lots of life left. The rear tires may need to be replaced soon. The interior is nice and clean. Just went through a deep detail. The leather seats do show some wear, and the drivers seat does have a few tears but its not terribly bad and is still in tact. Both front seats are power, however some of the power functions do not work. This car also does have an oil leak which it has had for quite some time. As long as you check it regularly and keep it full it still runs and drives just fine. This has been an awesome car for my mom for the past 7 years and the only reason we are selling it is because we got her something a little newer. This car has really low mileage for its age and has plenty of life left in it! Car has a clean Idaho title and a clean carfax. Never been in an accident! I can show you the carfax as well. Please call or text me for more info or to come and look at it. 208-313-7482. Located in Layton, Utah just north of SLC. Asking $1,695 OBO. I am very motivated to sell so come and make me an offer!!

More pictures on my craigslist post:
http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/5413239338.html

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Interior & Engine pics added. (Yes, that is my R in the garage in the back ground..)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Nice color!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price Dropped! How do I edit the title of this thread?? I want to remove the price in the title since the price has dropped....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Dropped! $1495 OBO

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Dropped! $1295 OBO

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i would have snagged this in a heart beat just for the color
It is a pretty unique color for sure. Not an everyday 850 color like the black, white & maroon ones that you typically see day to day..

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump! Price Dropped! $1095 OBO

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
there's you go. nice $1k car.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there's you go. nice $1k car.
Its a great car for a grand! Im even a bit flexible on the price too.. I have had a few lowball offers that I rejected but Ill accept any reasonable offer!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Curse the sheer distance between us. My father's been looking for a second car, and this would be so nice to have. If I wasn't recently unemployed and had the cash, I'd come get it just for some adventure haha.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump! Price Dropped! $995 OBO

·
Registered
898 Posts
Why hasn't this been bought yet?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why hasn't this been bought yet?
Utah's Volvo enthusiast community is pretty sparse to be quote honest. Ive had a lot of interest but most have been flakes.. There has been a few local Volvo enthusiasts that have looked at it but for some reason it still hasn't sold. I don't think its a great time of year to be selling this type of car. Right now people are looking at more winter friendly vehicles (4WD/AWD stuff). Ive had 2 offers at $700 which I rejected. I had one offer for $850 recently that Ill probably accept.. Just wanted to give it one more shot before I let it go for so cheap..

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Utah's Volvo enthusiast community is pretty sparse to be quote honest. Ive had a lot of interest but most have been flakes.. There has been a few local Volvo enthusiasts that have looked at it but for some reason it still hasn't sold. I don't think its a great time of year to be selling this type of car. Right now people are looking at more winter friendly vehicles (4WD/AWD stuff). Ive had 2 offers at $700 which I rejected. I had one offer for $850 recently that Ill probably accept.. Just wanted to give it one more shot before I let it go for so cheap..
so if you want to take a road trip to Tulsa and a dead head back to SLC (Delta) I'll give you $1000 when you arrive.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so if you want to take a road trip to Tulsa and a dead head back to SLC (Delta) I'll give you $1000 when you arrive.
You know, If my wife wasn't 9 mo. pregnant and expecting any day now, and if I had a few days off work I would probably take you up on that.. Unfortunately, I don't foresee anytime in the next 3 months where I could pull off something like that.. But if you want to fly up here and grab it its yours for $851! haha.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
You know, If my wife wasn't 9 mo. pregnant and expecting any day now, and if I had a few days off work I would probably take you up on that.. Unfortunately, I don't foresee anytime in the next 3 months where I could pull off something like that.. But if you want to fly up here and grab it its yours for $851! haha.
cheapest tickets are two weeks out so i'd hate to hold it up and guess what the weather will be then.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finally sold for $850! That was a painful drop in price! Hope he enjoys it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts